Saturday, November 15, 2008

Soccer

Life presents many exciting beginnings, and eventually some sad endings. Soccer is something I have played and enjoyed since I was four years old. It was something that I learned to love and simply became apart of my life. At times, it was my life. It has been my sanctuary at many times, and it will always be close to my heart. I love the game and will always continue to play it in some way until my body will no longer let me. The ending of my college soccer career is very sad, but I will always carry many great memories with me for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

Love y our blog!I can relate to this one. I remember hardly being able to wait to escape going to class only to find myslef fondly remembering all the joys of being in school.New paths await
Linda